Dr. Muhammad A Qureshi Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Qureshi?

No Problems

Dr. Qureshi's office was well-run and he seemed knowledgeable and competent. Not a warm and fuzzy guy but he dealt with my child's problem well.

Was running behind on appointment times, rushed us in and out the door, and was not very polite to his staff

He is the worst Doctor I have ever met. He does not care about the well being of your child at all. He will schedule test after test after test, and then do a colonoscopy or EGD. He only cares about money and is a perv to women. Every time I go there I see a different girl working and its probably because I saw him kiss one of the MA's working there. Do yourself a favor and save yourself from unneeded bills from this so called "Doctor". The way they bill is unecessary.

We've been seeing him for 8 years and have never had any issues. We feel he has help our family greatly

Horrible Doctor

This man ( I don't even want to call him a doctor) is absolutely horrible! His office staff is nothing but a product of him. His manners are non existent, and he has zero compassion for the children in his office. Please do no take your children to him!!

This doctor is awful! Do not go to him. He doesn't care about my child at all. He is only a year old and wasn't worried about how he was feeling or nothing. We got treated like crap. He asked what was wrong I told him what was wrong with my child and he said okay okay and then ordered all of these test. He made me schedule an appointment that I paid my copy for plus the gas and all he did was tell me he didn't have my sons results and couldn't help me. I will never go back there again and I hope no one else takes their children there. He doesn't care about your child. He doesn't even deserve a yellow star. The only reason I have him was because it was a required field! Not a nice man at all!!

He is the worst pediatric dr ever!

This dr is horrible! He doesnt have the child's best interest in mind, and surely doesnt care about the peace of mind for parents. I requested my son be sedated during a 45 minutes procedure and he screamed on the phone that he refused to order sedation for him. He's 4 years old!!! Dr. Qureshi is only in this for the money - PLEASE DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR CHILD TO HIM! !

Was referred to Dr Qureshi by our pediatrician for severe tummy pain for more than a month. He answered every question I had and although he dd order extensive tests that required my 6 year old to be poked multiple times I am very thankful since those tests showed much larger issues. My son has only has to see a dr for yearly visits and all these visits are new and stressful for us but his extensive knowledge eased my mind.

Doctor was condescending with little empathy for his young patients. Did not take time to listen or document things I felt vital to son's treatment such as diet. Even had to spell Gerber which is surprising for an office specializing in digestive issues.

Greedy

Upon arrival at the office, a manager was yelling at a office worker about billing issues in front of everybody. Strike 1. I had to wait 1/2 hour after my appointment to be seen. Strike 2. The doctor obviously had his mind in other places and after 4 minutes decided to order a dozen or so tests that would cost me thousands of dollars. Strike 3. Then I got a bill for nearly $400 for 4 minutes with the doctor. Strike 4. My daughter ended up having a simple vitamin deficiency that was causeing her problem. This simple test was not even on the list of what the 'doctor' ordered. Strike 5. Save your money folks.

Mrs Parson

Worst doctor we have ever seen. Was sent to him because my daughter was having terrible stomach pain. Copied and hand carried all medical records, he didn't even look at them. We went to him so she could get a GED schedule, instead he ordered three random tests that had nothing to do with what we were looking for. Then after traumatizing her with those then he wanted to do more tests. The ones that should have been done origionally. Told us all tests results were normal and nothing abnormal to be concerned with. Turns out the abdominal scan showed my daughter had an extra kidney on the left side. Apparently that was normal.

rude. all he does is order tests.