Dr. Muhammad Rehman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Rehman?

Horrible

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Bedside manner was the worse I have experienced,did not explain,nor want to hear what you have to say about your health.also told me he didn't ask for my history when I was trying to explain how I been feeling.unbelieveable that this idiot is a doctor.money is all he is interested in....never again.

incompetent and rude

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner does not begin to explain what is wrong with this "doctor". I have been there 3 times already and he has never remembered who I am but keeps making appointments and charging money. I feel worse now after seeing him for my asthma and he refuses to do any tests and admitted he does not practice too much respiratory medicine and stays mainly in the hospital. Not only is he incompetent, he is rude. I dont know why anyone would come to him except that he takes cash and rushes you out the door. Never again!

Doctor's Response

I am a secretory at this doctor`s office. M. Ruben was never seen in our office. This scam was created by him in retaliation to his Hospital stay non-payment by his insurance. He never made any appointment with us. Thanks.

Caring and has vast fund of knowledge and experience

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Short waiting time for appointments as well as within office. Covers every aspect of lung and sleep problems. Available to reply whenever I had to call for any information or appointment.

Best Pulmonary group in NJ

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Less waiting time. Excellent service in Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.

Posted on October 9th, 2017