- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muhammad S Alam has 3 locations
Dr. Muhammad S Alam has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Muhammad S Alam has the following 16 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Muhammad S Alam Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Muhammad S Alam
Dr. Alam graduated from the Dhaka Medical College,Dhaka Medical College in 1988. Dr. Alam works in Rutherfordton, NC and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Kings Mountain, Cleveland Regional Medical Center and Rutherford Regional Medical Center.