Dr. Muhammad A Sandvi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Sandvi?

Good very helpful

Dr. Sandvi gets things done

I have been seeing Dr. Sandvi for over several years now he is a very educated Dr. and listens to you very well.. I didn't want to get on disability but he said that I needed it. I applied and got approved the first try. He has been doing this a long time and his professionalism shows.

A Great Psychiatrist, Doctor and listener.

I have been seeing him on a bi-weekly basis for several years now. I believe he accurately diagnosed my illnesses and appropriately prescribed treatment. Due to my unique situation, I will need treatment for the rest of my life and I am ok with that. He shows genuine empathy and great listening skills. I have had many sessions lasting over 40 minutes and know I have to cut it short because I know people are waiting. So, blame people like me if you have to wait. I would highly recommend him to anyone including friends. I will miss him when he retires.

FANTASTIC!

FANTASTIC! CARING! GREAT DOCTOR! He is very good, sometimes you have to wait a while in the office to see him, but he treats each patient with the same time and respect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Dr. Muhammad A Sandvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dalton, GA.