Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui?

Best doctor in Little Rock

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have had a very hard time finding a good doctor in this area since I moved here from NY 3years ago. Finding Dr. Siddiqui has been a blessing and I'm so grateful for him. I've never had a doctor spend more time learning about my health and any issues I'm having while at the same time getting to know me as a person and truly caring. Dr. Siddiqui immediately ordered an ultrasound for me and called me the next day with the results after I was diagnosed with gallstones. I've had this pain for a long time & he's the first doctor to find out the reason. While people are complaining in the reviews that the time in the office is long, that's because he's a true physician and spends time with each patient. He's not running a medical clinic, revolving door like so many these days. I recommend him to anyone that cares about their health and wants a doctor that does also.

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Dr Siddiqui and his nursing staff are the absolute best! He will listen and answer all your questions and you never feel rushed! Absolute best and very thorough! Always makes me feel like my health is his number one concern!!

Come for the doctor, stay forever

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I have never been here where the wait was less than two hours. It's ridiculous.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Best doctor! Called me personally to review my lab work. Spends so much time I never feel rushed. Trust him 100 percent. Best doctor in the state!

One of the best doctors I've ever had!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Not exactly a punctual doctor but I really appreciate how much time he takes with each patient. He sits, listens, and asks questions. He's not one of those doctors who rushes in, does a quick check, gives a fast prognosis, and leaves just as quickly. I'll take the 45 minutes of waiting in the waiting room and catch up on work and reading just so I can have a doctor who seems to care and understand.

Patient

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Ali. His approach to find the root cause of the problem is excellent.He listens his patients with extreme attention. He is always concerned about the patient care. He never feels any discomfort when you ask him many questions about the problem during office visit even on the phone. I will give him rating 5.

Retired from Pulaski County

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr,Siddiqui He is a very caring Dr...He takes his time with each patient and allows you ask him any questions....In 2012 he found a problem with my husbands blood and sent us to a specialist the very next day....he did in fact have stomach cancer...I will forever be grateful for his fast action on this matter...He is very kind and concerned about you and your health...I feel very confident in using this Dr and I do recommend him to anyone looking for a great PC. I give this Dr a 4 Star rating

Posted on October 26th, 2017