Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Vohra
Dr. Muhammad Vohra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colonial Heights, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vohra is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Virginia and Retreat Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Vohra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
This Doctor treated me like I was 2 years old and I'm in my 30's he would leave my room and go to my Mother inlaws room and ask her if I smoked cigarttes where did I live and ect.And like appointment changes or whatever for me they would call her and tell her unstead of me I would not recommend him to no one
Dr. Vohra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Virginia
Bon Secours - St Marys Hospital Of Richmond
23 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Muhammad Vohra accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muhammad Vohra in this video.
Dr. Muhammad Vohra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colonial Heights, VA.