Dr. Muhammad Yaqub Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Yaqub?

gall bladder

I went to this Dr. For a referral to have my gall bladder removed and he gave me a referral for my colon! I've had major medical problems due to gall stones and am at risk to die and this guy gives me the wrong referral! My next attack may be my last. My pancreatitis and renal failure are all due to my gall bladder needing to be surgically removed and this guy gives me the wrong referral! I'd be very careful if your life is at steak and u need this Dr. To do anything for u. I'm on my last bit of patience and about to die if I don't get this surgery and this Dr. Makes this careless mistake! I am stuck making him fix it and lets hope I live to see surgery.