Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain?

worst staff ever

Posted on June 27th, 2015

This is a what a real doctor is PERIOD!!!DrZ.made my life tolerable after having my stomach removed (EXTREMELY PAINFUL)he is the best doctor in the Dallas area hands down.The only reason im writing this is make sure the staff in front gives you your prescription if you get one?I was seen and was unaware I was written prescription,I walked out and was later told I had gotten prescription,someone up front lost or I was completely unaware to wait?So please go see the best doctor in Dallas for chiropractic,nutrition and pain.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen!

Posted on June 8th, 2015

This doctor was EXTREMELY RUDE the very second he entered the room! He absolutely did NOT care to show interest in anything I was saying while I was describing my condition and painful symptoms! He then was very condescending when he spoke to me and then downplayed my pain like I was perhaps making it up! I left in tears, after I realized he cut my medications in half! He left the room and I was handed my scripts from the girls at the front and noticed the dosages as I was walking out the door. I came from another Dr, who couldn't fit me in his schedule, and what a mistake this was! He didn't even explain to me that he was going to change my meds! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT A KICK IN THE STOMACH WITH YOUR VISIT!

One of the best

Posted on March 24th, 2015

This is definitely a doctor I would recommend to anyone!!!While I was going through one of the most painful years of my life this doctor helped me so much.Dr.Z never made me feel anyway but like he was just very sympathetic to how much pain I had.I have an old back injury from truck accident and if that wasn't enough I had so many abdominal surgeries the pain was completely intolerable I went from 240 pounds down to 112 pounds but thanks to Dr.Z im now 135 pounds and on my way back to life,this doctor is great give him a call he is definitely one of the best!

Finest Dr. I've ever dealt with

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Z is very professional and takes time to find out exactly what is wrong and how he can help you. He isnt vague like other places and gives you straight answers wether its good or bad.

Wish Dr. Z was still my doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Best experience with pain management I've had in my 19yrs of being disabled. Dr. Z is an excellent listener as well as being a fine doctor. I never felt humiliated by having to do a 'pill count' or constant OTHER harassment events that some other places (that are in trouble with the DEA) make you endure.I would recommend Dr. Z & Dr. T highly.

Posted on July 25th, 2009

Dr. Z takes time to talk to the patient and find out what the problem is and what options there are to relieve the problem.

Posted on June 14th, 2016