- Froedtert & The Medical College Of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital Campus
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri MD
Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri, MD is a doctor primarily located in Grafton, WI, with other offices in Grafton, WI and Grafton, WI. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Muhammed R Al-Fawakhiri
Dr. Al-Fawakhiri graduated from the University of Damascus in 1995. Dr. Al-Fawakhiri works in Grafton, WI and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Fawakhiri is affiliated with Froedtert & The Medical College Of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital Campus and Aurora Medical Center Grafton.