Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Muhammed T Aziz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammed T Aziz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 6
This is the worst dr ever. My dad had to come by ambulance to hospital and got assigned to this nut case dr. He has pneumonia, COPF, CHT and a UTI. His oxygen was down to 58 and he comes in and doesn't even look at him, check him out, and said your ready to go home. We tried to talk to him and he just walked off. He is a very bad dr. My dad said he felt like he just threw this old man in the trash. We had to bring him home and he was so weak He couldn't get up alone. We have had to sit and stay with him when he needed to be in the hospital. He has had a couple of times his breathing was so weak we thought he was dying. DR Aziz said he was fine and could go home and stay home alone he didnt need anything. Warning unless you want to die dont let this man be your dr. We will never see him again. Uncaring, unprofessional, not friendly, bad bedside manner, and apparently an idiot when it comes to medicine.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Aziz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Dr. Muhammed T Aziz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSE TEXAS MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 2929 Calder St Ste 100, Beaumont, TX
Dr. Muhammed T Aziz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.