Dr. Muhammed Y Memon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Muhammed Y Memon?

I have been going to Dr. Memon for 15 years now , I'm am very happy with his bed side manor , very good Doctor , I must say , thank u Dr. Memon..

I have had 2 back surgeries, numerous nerve blockers and very well satisfied with his expertise. He also put a shunt in my husband a few years back. He is very caring, goes through everything with you and is willing to answer questions you may have. He tries to do what he can without surgery, but if it is very necessary, he will tell you. He also does Pain Management. I highly recommend him for any back,neck or head surgery. Very experienced. Staff is wonderful also.

Dr. Memon is very compassionate, gentle, and understanding.

trustworthy. dr and staff

I m kinda of scared. Of drs but when. I started. Seeing. Dr memon. For my back he such a nice. Man with. A sense. Of humor. That i like the staff is great. I had. Two rods and three. Disks. Done by dr memon. He did a great. Job i would. Trust. My loved. Ones. With. Dr memon. Some. One said bad things. About. Karen. Its not true. Shes a sweet. Caring. Woman that. Has a lot of paper. Work. I don't. Think. I would. Be this. Well after. My sugery. If it wasnt for dr memon. God bless you all at the office

Excellent dr.

I had back surgery and would highly recomend this surgeon. Staff is highly professional and polite. Make you feel comfortable and genuinely care.

Results speak louder than words! Great results!

I am amazed at the life-changing for the better results from Dr. Memon's treatment and surgery. I went from extreme lower back pain (L-4, L-5, S-1) that required me to have other people's help to move or get out of bed (if I could) to doing close to normal life-style activities including scuba diving; kayaking; working around the house; etc. Dr. Memon was recommended to me by two former patients. I gave Dr. Memon great latitude for my surgery diagnosis right before surgery to base his actions on what he encountered during my surgery. He listened to his patient well and aggressively operated by doing more than was previously anticipated based on what he found during my operation. He fused the above referenced virtabra and used a new cage support system. Afterwords, I had physical therapy and exercised very carefully to build myself back up without un-doing Dr. Memon's work. Although it took eight weeks of being guarded in my movement and actions,it was very worth the great results, thanks to Dr. Memon's surgical skills!!!!

MS MARY HARFST

totally concerned and knowledgeable re treatment - excellent advice and great manner - provided excellent care.

very caring - staff was great and knew what to do all times.

Glad God gave me an Excellent Doctor.

I was in a horrible auto accident on the job and my back was injuried. I have been through 5 injection surgeries with Dr. Memon, over the last 18 months. My final back surgery was held up due to workman's comp. Monday the 18th he will fix my back for good. I am so glad God gave me such a wonderful surgeon and man as Doctor Memon.I send my family to him. He is an honest man and not a pill pusher. I know.

Great!

After years of back pain my wife is feeling almost 100%!! It's 2yrs since he operated.

Dr. is wonderful

Back pain is horrible, Dr.M makes it better.

excellent doctor

operated me4 times got to get it right don't we???