Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mujeeb Jan
Dr. Mujeeb Jan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Bremen, GA and Villa Rica, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jan is affiliated with Tanner Higgins Medical Center, Tanner Memorial Center and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mujeeb Jan has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mujeeb Jan has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mujeeb Jan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
In my opinion I do not trust this doctor. When I first sat down he told me I needed a catheterization and wanted to order two blood pressure meds besides the one I was taking. Then he signed me up for a stress and echo but the stress test (Lexiscan) was the one that they injected drugs to raise the heart rate, I'm don't agree with that. I wanted a second opinion from him as I had previous seen a doctor about a year ago. Now I have to go to another doctor to get this done. This doctor was to quick to order evasive procedures and drugs before checking with an echo. I did not go there to get abused or be put in danger and run up a bill.
Dr. Jan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Tanner Memorial Center
Emory University Hospital
Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Emory University Hospital
Tanner Heart and Vascular Specialists
30 Years Experience
Kabir Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mujeeb Jan in this video.
Dr. Mujeeb Jan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.