Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mir M Ali Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mir M Ali Khan has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 8
I have worked with Dr. Ali Khan for several years and have found him to be caring and compassionate, not only to his patients, but to everyone he comes across-including families of patients. He is a hospital doctor that does a thorough job and stays on top of the latest developments in medicine. I feel privileged to work along side of him!
He is a hospital doctor who was really concerned about my health. He really took the time to explain each detail of what was going to happen during my hospital stay. Showed videos on his website about my heart disease and diabetes. He went through each of my medications and then arranged for my appointments after I left the Hospital as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ali Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSAM HOUSTON FAMILY CLINIC, 179 Interstate 45 S Ste 300, Huntsville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mir M Ali Khan, DO - Internal Medicine in Huntsville, TX, in this video.
Dr. Mir M Ali Khan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntsville, TX.