Dr. Mukaram Gazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mukaram Gazi?

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

My appointment with Dr. Gazi was handled in the most professional way possible. The doctor is in a class by himself, not only in reputation but also in person. My wife and I traveled a great distance to consult with Dr. Gazi and we feel we made a wise decision. I feel very confident that my care and eventual outcome are a top priority of Dr. Gazi and his staff.

Expertise at its Beast

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Doctor Gazi is a kind, caring, young doctor and Handsome . He takes his time and he is abosuletly wonderful at diagnosing. He knows all the new technology and is the best at all these new procedures. I can guarantee you, that if you give him a try, you will be so very thankful for his services. He is very comfortable and easy to talk to. He can handle the most complex problems such as myself. I travel from NY to see Doctor Gazi, he is worth every minute of ride. Thank you Doctor Gazi for everything you have done for me.

Dave McRoberts

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I want to take a moment to thank you and your wonderful medical team for my successful surgery. In October of 2015 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and I immediately did a lot of research into my plan for treatment. Luckily my prostate cancer was ”caught” early so I had many treatment options available, including internal and external radiation, and surgery. In choosing surgery, there were a few goals. or outcomes, that I strove for. One, to be cancer-free, two, to have a minimally invasive procedure, and three, to be assured of full sexual function and continence. As I searched, mostly on the internet, I came to the definitive conclusion that you, Dr. Gazi, would be most able to help me achieve my goals. Although there are many surgeons that perform the RALP procedure, very few have performed thousands of these procedures with such great success. That combined with the extraordinary reputation of UUANJ and your association with it, I was so at ease with my decision, I almost forgot I had the disease!

GIFTED!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

After weeks of research, Dr. Gazi was my choice for robotic prostate surgery. I relied heavily on his experience, recommendations from other doctors and the research I did on the web. I also met with Dr. Gazi before making my decision. Now that he surgery is over, and my recovery astonishing (in the words of my friends and colleagues - and I don't disagree) I can recommend Dr. Gazi without hesitation.

Compassionate and Approachable

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Gazi is simply the best. During our consultation he explained everything in a simple straightforward way. When he spoke with us he made eye contact. He answered all our questions and didn't make us feel foolish for asking them. He was very respectful of what we are going through and compassionate. He is a skilled surgeon and we have total confidence in him. It is very rare to find a doctor like him.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on July 5th, 2017

The headline says everything.

Amazing doctor. Found my bladder cancer. I believe he save my life!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I've visited Dr. Gazi and Dr. goddess men in 2015. My other Urologist ignored the blood in my urine. Dr. Gazi use this new cystoscopy and light method. He was able to find my bladder cancer.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

great staff and doctor

TOP CLASS

Posted on April 26th, 2017

The medical staff could not have been better, they all attended to my needs or requests even if they were not assigned to me, Great job! We have already recommended Dr. Gazi and your facility to a severely sick individual that we know you will be able to help as this individual has possible colon cancer, and are not able to find satisfactory solution in this area. Everyone was extra helpful and the wait time was much less than we expected, also if we reported earlier than our appointment we were attended to within a few minutes of our arrival, we give the staff the highest mark possible, thank them for us.

Best in the business!!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr. Gazi possesses all of the qualities one would hope for in a surgeon... intelligent, analytical, caring, patient and highly skilled. His first consideration throughout the procedure was always my health, explaining all elements from beginning to end. He is a very calming individual which is helpful if one is apprehensive before surgery. I was highly impressed with his staff, professionals all, and the hospital Dr. Gazi is affiliated with who made my overnight stay pleasant and comfortable

EXCELLENT!!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr.Gazi has been a truly exceptional surgeon who has helped me through a difficult time with my diagnosis of prostrate cancer. My journey started when my primary care physician noted an irregularity on my prostate exam and a slightly increasing PSA level. My regular doctor recommended another urologist who did prostate biopsies which showed a Gleason 7. I was given a couple of treatment options including surgery. Since I'm only in my late 50's, I chose not to try the more conservative treatment options and decided to proceed with surgery. My primary care recommended urologist was older and only performed open prostatectomy which seemed dated and behind the times. I then researched other urologists and found Dr. Gazi Thank god for Google sending me to Dr.Gazi because I had a great experience. From his office to the hospital staff, everyone on his team was wonderful and caring. I felt like I was not just a number and was more of a family member. The accommodations on The Urology Floor were first class. I'm now about 1 year out and my PSA is 0, I am completely continent and my love life is still good. Thank you Dr.Gazi You saved my life.

Totally amazing. Amazing office state of the art equipment amazing all around.

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I first walked in to this doctors office after being in pain with a kidney stone in the emergency room. I was referred to the doctor he got me in immediately while I called other doctors offices they were rude and they were asking me to wait more than a week with the kidney stone. I was operated on the next day we remove my kidney stone through a scope with a laser I was kidney stone free in less then eight hours after my first visit.