Dr. Mukerrem Ersoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mukerrem Ersoy?

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Ersoy is perfect in every way. She actually cares about any problem I have. She tries to solve my medical problems.

Review in year 3

Dr. Ersoy has been helping me care with my type 1 diabetes. She has made sure to perform the necessary blood tests and follow up therapies to ensure that my diabetes is under good good control. She referred me to a nutritionist and to specialists to address issues that needed to be improved in my behaviors. She followed up after visits to make sure I understood the blood test results. She spent the time answering my questions and addressing my concerns that made me feel that she definitely wanted me to understand my condition and what I could do to keep good control over my diabetes. This is a very high priority for me...that my doctor takes the time to thoroughly answer questions and address concerns.

Excellent

Awesome Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr Ersoy for 3 years and had an chronic illness that had been untreated and undiagnosed by 3 other physicians. In desperation for answers and a cure I went to see her at the recommendation of a friend, and I'm glad I did. She diagnosed my illness and renewed my faith in the health care system. She's the BEST!!!!

BEST DOCTOR!!

I have been seeing Dr. Ersoy for about 5 years. I see several doctors due to multiple medical issues and she is BY FAR the best doctor around. She is extremelly acurate in her diagnosis and she is very thorough. She does not just "treat the symptom". She has caught a few serious issues that other doctors did not. She is also one of the most kind hearted people that I have met. I recommend her to every person that is looking for a doctor.

very caring loved the way she handled my case.

Very thorough. Took all of my comments and concerns seriously. Has the "in charge" confidence you need in a doctor.

knowlegable and intelligent, very caring

Not Recommended

Dr. Ersoy has an extremely poor bedside manner. She is abrupt,condescending,does not listen and ignores patient requests.

Dr. Mukerrem Ersoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.