Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mukesh Misra has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
If you're looking for a good neurosurgeon go see dr. Misra he's a top-notch neurosurgeon you have very friendly Dr they will take care of you I had decompression neck surgery in 2014 and he kept me alive because my neck long blew up and he did what he had to do to keep me alive so if your having neck or back problems go see dr. Misra he'll take care of you in fact I'm having mid-back trouble probably a herniated disc or a blowin disc right now. So ill be going to see dr misra in a few days to have him look at this issue.
Don't let this so called neurosurgeon touch you he ruin my life if he is a neurosurgeon then i am a brain surgeon if you need neck surgery go to L.A. and get a real neurosurgeon because this doctor doesn't know what he is doing on a 5 star he gets 0 go to L.A. and get some one who knows what he is doing don't trust this doctor if you do you will be the must UN happy person in the world !!!!
Dr. Misra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Government Medical College Jagdalpur
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Mukesh Misra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAntelope Valley Neuroscience, 42135 10th St W Ste 301, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Mukesh Misra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.