Dr. Mukesh Misra Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mukesh Misra?

The best of the best

he is very caring and I will never go to any other. I love Dr Misra he has given my husband and myself a better life

dr. Misra did decompression neck surgery on me in 2014

If you're looking for a good neurosurgeon go see dr. Misra he's a top-notch neurosurgeon you have very friendly Dr they will take care of you I had decompression neck surgery in 2014 and he kept me alive because my neck long blew up and he did what he had to do to keep me alive so if your having neck or back problems go see dr. Misra he'll take care of you in fact I'm having mid-back trouble probably a herniated disc or a blowin disc right now. So ill be going to see dr misra in a few days to have him look at this issue.

Awesome Service

Dr. Mukesh Misra knows what he doing. He reviewed my MRI and diagnosed it correctly. We started with PT and avoided surgery, cortisone shots and anything else evasive. He will listen to you. Money well spent!

My life was in his hands, and I felt safe. Excellent doctor. My thanks to this Dr.

Don't let this so called neurosurgeon touch you he ruin my life if he is a neurosurgeon then i am a brain surgeon if you need neck surgery go to L.A. and get a real neurosurgeon because this doctor doesn't know what he is doing on a 5 star he gets 0 go to L.A. and get some one who knows what he is doing don't trust this doctor if you do you will be the must UN happy person in the world !!!!

I absolutely love Dr. Misra. He is extremely good at what he does and he makes you feel like you are his only patient at the time.

no return calls

I cannot talk to anyone in his office. You can only leave messages which I never get a response. What ever happened to talking to a person?

Great

tsgt usaf retired

I had 3 disk removed and plastic inserts implanted in 3 location on my neck. I have not had a bit of trouble since and no pain this operation was a success

please read

Dr. Misra is a wonderful surgeon. He has helped me twice.I have been going to him for four years with no problems what so ever infact he has always helped me. My last surgery was the neck from the C2 to the C7. It has been now 8 months and my neck is great. The next surgery is my lower back.snd I have no fears as long as I know Dr. Misra does the surgery. Like I said earlier he is a great surgeon snd a wonderful man.

Dr Misra is amazing and a truly gifted surgeon. His bedside manner is amazing and he truly cares about his patients.

great neurosurgeon

excellent surgeon. i will let him operate any of my family member