Dr. Mukesh C Saraiya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mukesh C Saraiya?

I have been seeing Dr Saraiya for years now. He was my mother's pulmonologist first, but now most of my family sees him for asthma and lung problems. He believes in combining today's medicine with holistic medicine. He is an excellent and very compassionate Dr.

A helpful, caring, knowledgable pulmonologist.

I have been a patient of Dr. Saraiya's since he came to Denton. We have had many years together and he has helped me through many difficult health experiences. Although we do not always see eye to eye, we are able to discuss differences of opinion &, most often, come to consensus. For me he has been an excellent diagnostician and includes me as a part of the team in dealing with my health. He seeks new information through continuing medical education & determines its usefulness in practice based on current research & publication. He is aggressive in addressing my needs but uses common sense in prescribing treatment that may or may not be compatible with my lifestyle. Although he is a very busy practitioner, he is always kind & polite to me & my family and spends adequate time with me in his office setting & in the hospital. He continues to see new patients despite his heavy patient load; therefore, it is not easy to see him on short notice, but he will make exceptions for urgent needs.

Gas and Oil Inspector

The appointment was close in and not months away. The staff was very courteous and spoke highly of the doctor. The doctor didn't try and steer me into a bunch of unnecessary test, rather went straight to my problem and then scheduled me almost immediately to have it resolved. He is a busy individual but he did see me after the procedure. My experience with the Doctor and his Office has been very good. And the results since my procedure has been outstanding.