Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit?

One of the best doctors I have met in my life

I have been very impressed with Dr. Pant. She met me when I was undergoing treatment at IU. Her professional skills are exemplary and she went beyond needed to ensure I received the best treatment. Cancer was trying for me and my family but doctor ensured that we were kept in loop and given relevant information. I am doing better but wouldn't forget her warm demeanor and ease she brought in a difficult time.

Dr. Pant-Purohit provided treatment to my husband. I was very impressed with her vast knowledge in Oncology, treatment options and great compassion for her patients. Her continuous care helped my husband recover. We are spending golden years and I am thankful for Dr. Pant-Purohit for being the best doctor we have seen.

One of the best oncologist

She was oncologist fellow for my wife and I was very impressed by the care provided by her. She is clearly one of the best in her area.

Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.