Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mun K Chin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
If I could leave no star I would. Dr. Chin does not listen to the patient, and not read medical records, and does not remember patient's age. She rushed to see the patient every time, and after 2 mins quickly read blood results, she just walked away, without listening any concerns or questions. She did not read medical records, and said things wrong. She said bleeding in urine because of periods, but the patient has been menopause for 10 years! Unbelievable! She just made up things like that. When we asked her to explain, she said you have to make another appointment after we waited for more than an hour to see her. I will not see her again.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Chin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine Mandalay
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mun K Chin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Valley Comprehensive Health Center, 7515 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA
Dr. Mun K Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.