Dr. Mun Hong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mun Hong?

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Hong is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and caring for his patients. My husband received angioplasty procedure recently and he takes time to answer questions. His staff are very friendly and courteous. I strongly recommend this doctor.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I never met a doctor who gives out his cell phone number. He was terrific!

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Hong is a knowledgeable cardiologist who takes his time to speak to his patients. They are not just numbers but he is genuinely concerned about their well being. He was very curteous and consistently questioned us whether or not we had questions for him about my father in-law's condition and the angioplasty procedure he was about to receive. The rating for the staff was based on the Flushing location, which he visits twice a week.

Life Saver

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Hong is a wonderful cardiologist. I highly recommend him. He saved my life and gave me back my life. I will be forever grateful for all that he did for me and my family. He is professional and takes the time to know his patient. Once again, thank you Dr. Hong for everything! We love you!

Posted on February 16th, 2015