Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muna A Beeai
Dr. Muna A Beeai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe, MI, with another office in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Beeai is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe. Dr. Beeai has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Muna A Beeai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muna A Beeai has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Muna A Beeai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 47
As a fellow healthcare professional, I would expect to be treated with respect. However, I have never been so insulted and taken aback by another's medical approach. Dr. Beeai is extremely rude, opinionated, and is completely behind in updates to medicine. Her bedside manner is severely lacking and her diagnoses are questionable at best. She is not somebody I would want my family or friends to see, and I will not be returning.
In ept to handle real medical problems. Suboptimal medical knowledge. Horrible bedside manners, no patient empathy, does not really listen to patient, mainly interested in typing and reading from the computer to complete the visit, abrasive personality, forgetful of patient's major complaints and follow up problems. Will definitely not recommend her.
Uses a checklist on her computer to diagnose. Does not listen to her patients. Tries to use medication as a mask for the root of the problem. I had a horrible experience with her, I would not recommend her for anything than getting cold/flu medicine. Not equipped to handle bigger medical issues. Her staff was very nice though.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Beeai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Muna A Beeai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muna A Beeai in this video.
Dr. Muna A Beeai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe, MI.