Dr. Mune Gowda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mune Gowda?

Changed my life!!! Dr. Gowda is amazing!!

Skin care

Kelly is the only person I will go to for my facial lasers. I've had halo and revlite lasers done by her. I always leave very satisfied with the results.

skincare

I have been going to Dr. Gowda's office for some time now for Microdermabrasion and I couldn't be happier. Best skincare ever!!

Neck lift

He was very kind, professional and answered all my questions

ICON Laser

I have had 2 laser treatments with Kelly, and she has been wonderful! It became very obvious from the initial consultation that Kelly is very knowledgable about the ICON laser. Both of my treatments with her have been easy and relatively pain free. Overall I am very happy with Kelly, and look forward to more laser treatments in the future.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gowda was very nice with wonderful bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable and took his time during the consultation. I trusted Dr. Gowda and went through with the surgery. He did an amazing job! !

Injectables

Kelly was the nurse administering this procedure. I highly recommend her!

scar revision/ liposculpt

Never in my adult life have I found a doctor both professional and so humanly kind. After delivering three babies via caesarean section, each weighing slightly less then ten pounds AND carrying twins to term, you can imagine my once beautiful body now stretched out with excess skin and no amount of exercise and proper diet could shrink the skin. I had a tummy tuck by another doctor to remove the apron of skin, common with a twin pregnancy but the doctor did no more then that and the result was that the hips, love handles, were now more pronounced then ever. I lived with my handles for years until finding Dr. Gowda. Not only did Dr. Gowda sculpt my base and revise my old C-section scar, he laughed with me and became some what of a trusted friend to me. His staff and every person involved in his long standing practice was courteous, professional and above all else, COMPETANT. I would highly recommend Dr. Gowda to any person needing more then just an excellent procedure.

Very comfortable

The doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr Gowda spent time answering all of my questions

Absolutely superb!!! Could not ask for a better surgeon. Very compassionate and patient oriented. He will spend as much time as you want and need to explain a procedure and answer questions. He will NOT do a procedure for the sake of making money. If he thinks you really do not need something, or if he believes you are not a candidate for a particular procedure he will be forthcoming and honest. His skills are second to none. His staff are friendly and professional. Nurse Kelly is the best!! I would never go to any other plastic surgeon.

AMAZING SURGEON

Dr. Gowda is an amazing surgeon, he is highly educated in his field and his work proves to be nothing less than perfection.

Trying to keep Father Time At Bay

Dr Gowda has been my plastic surgeon on three different occasions, my last cosmetic procedure was this past Nov, I had a second. FX LASER. My first one was four years ago. His knowledge, grace, kindness, and calmness helps put one at ease. Anytime you are having facial surgery the anxiety and fear can be overwhelming.