Dr. Muneer Assi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muneer Assi?

DON'T GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I waited 1 1/2 hour in the little room no one came to tell me they were running behind I finally I gave up the staff didn't care total disregard for my schedule evidently my time is totally irrelevant......very bad experience!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Muneer Assi is a very detail oriented, and caring physician. He takes the time to review test results, and to review your condition and provide effective diagnosis and treatment.

Patient

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Assi 4 times in the past few years. I am happy with the care I have received. On the other hand, his office staff is the most rude, uncaring, incompetent staff in any medical, dental,or professional services office I have ever been in. Over the past few years that I have been a patient of Dr. Assi, I have never been greeted with a "Hello Mrs. So and So" anytime I have gone to the office. I have waited very patiently to see Dr. Assi on every occasion, once for over 3 hours. The office staff takes no ownership for their job. They do not know who the patients are and can't be bothered with the patients after they've collected the office visit fee. I was late by 25 minutes for an appointment which was rescheduled for a week later. The front desk staff made no attempt to see if the doctor would still see me. A week later I show up for my appointment on time and was seen by Julie, the Nurse Practioner. I did tell her about my appointment being rescheduled from the week before and Julie apologized for what happened to me...The very next day, I was scheduled for a bone density scan at 11:00 am...I checked in with a different rude front desk staff member who asked me what my name was and did I have an appointment....At 12:00pm I got up from my seat went to the front desk announced that I had been waiting for an hour and I was done and I was leaving. I left the office and I don't plan on going back. Obviously, Dr. Assi has more than enough patients that I won't be missed. I have not received a phone call to reschedule nor have I called to reschedule. I watched and listened in horror to the inept treatment of patients coming and going in the hour I waited to not be seen. In that one hour neither one of the front desk ladies ever got up from their seats. A smile and a few pleasant words go a long way.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever been to. After waiting 3 months to get in to see him, he scolded me for seeing another doctor before him. He was rude, unprofessional and not compassionate. I felt worse after leaving his office and will never return.

Great doctor.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I have seen Dr. Assi for over 5 years. I have found him to be thorough, warm, personable and concerned. He takes enough time to discuss what is going on in your life that might affect your health. I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a personal physician. His staff could work on their friendliness. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in a hectic pace and forget the patients.

Can't agree more-RUDE Staff

Posted on November 19th, 2014

On several different occasions I had to wait an upwards of 2 hours. Worth it? Not really, especially when having to deal with arrogant, rude, aloof staff who couldn't care less if you're making or cancelling an appointment. Had left a message with Veronica to have the Dr. call me-had an urgent personal question. When I saw Dr., the message was never received, and V. behaved as if she couldn't give a hoot. I have a choice as to where I go and I choose not to visit this office ever again. You can thank the staff, especially V. for losing this patient.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

The most caring and attentive doctor I've ever had. I hope he never goes away.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Awesome doctor! I recommend him all the time. Yes you do wait at times but he ALWAYS takes his time with you when he is with you. Always returns phone call same day. I had problems with staff, once and only once. I told him and he took care of it. I have been going there for 9 years and do not plan on changing doctors anytime soon.

Special Experience

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr Assi diagnosed my problem the first time out after 7 years of frustration with other physicians who did not and made me feel like I was just a neurotic female. Yes I have to wait to see him at times but it's because he spends a lot of time with you once he is in the room. He always returns my calls. He's compassionate. He doesn't overprescribe. His medical assistant is the best.

Posted on April 14th, 2017