Dr. Munjal P Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Munjal P Patel?

Ligament Reconstruction

Over one year ago I had ligament reconstruction on my R thumb. I am beyond pleased and I highly recommend Dr. M. Patel. I was well educated and placed at ease before, during and after my procedure. I have 100% satisfaction of the reuse of my thumb and hand with minimal scarring. Very happy and will be looking up Dr. Patel for upcoming elective surgeries.

doctor spent good amount of time with me. caring and very knowledgeable. excellent results. very happy.

excellent surgeon

Very caring, understanding, and knowledgeable and skilled. I recovered very well and my scar is not noticeable at all.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Munjal P Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.