Dr. Munther Hijazin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Munther Hijazin?

Best Dr Ever

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I really line this Dr! Best ever ! No games with him. Always the truth ! About everything. That's what you need.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Job well done, feeling much better now

I give them 0

Posted on March 9th, 2016

The worst customer service ever, no response and no respect for patience, the staff is really rude and unprofessional

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr Hijazin is wonderful. The staff on the other hand rude. Spend over hour on phone with them getting run around. Then next day called and talk about rude. It's truly sad to have a great doctor. And a staff that is rude clueless and stupid

i would give 0 stars if i could

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I have the worse careless neurologist ever! he did NOTHING. i spent more time in the waiting room then in the consultation room i am so angry im getting no answers he spend less then 5 minutes talking to me couldnt even tell em what was happening didnt refill my klonopin he is the worst dr ever

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I went in to get the results for my mri all he did was stick his head in the door with a mouth full of food and nod his head no. That was my result.

Horrible experience!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

My appointment was at 2:20 as I write this it is almost 4:00. The girl at the desk was bothered with something I said so i know she put my chart last. The front desk is not courteous and welcoming especially to a new patient. The doctors don't even look at you when they speak to you. I don't feel comfortable in this office and I will not recommended it to anyone. 1 star was given because I had too to submit this.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Stay away waiting time takes forever

Why I am loyal to this doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hijazin for over two years now. He has been very thorough with tests, second opinions, exams, etc. He really listens to me and has a calming presence. His waiting room is often crowded and chaotic, but I care about the level of professionalism he has shown me, not the waiting room. His staff can seem a bit overwhelmed at times, but always friendly. If you are looking for a doctor who is very animated acting, he may not be your choice, but I prefer his style, which is warm and never makes you feel like he is rushing on to his next patient.

Very different than my last doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2010

After waiting for more than an hour, we took an EEG but never got a report, even with a follow up. After an exam, a patient should receive a follow up report of what the exam showed. Primary requested, insurance requested, parent requested but still no report. He does see a lot of people and they are extremely busy every time visited. BUT you should always think about the patient and the insurance people cut off seeing the dr when they dont provide a report at a request.

Posted on October 31st, 2017