Dr. George M Khuri Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. George M Khuri?

I have chronic illnesses and Dr. Khuri listens to me all the time, and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

Does NOT Listen!!

I went to see Dr. Khuri on a Thursday, after five weeks of complaining about a cough, only to be told for the countless time, that my lungs were clear.... Ended up in the ER on Monday with an Ammonia!!!! Enough said!!!!

No Time For Patients

Dr. Khuri spent most of my time in his office asking me what other Drs. I have seen then he cut me off when I was explaining my illness. I see a nurse practitioner not Dr. Khuri. I think he doesn't care about his patients. He will cut you off and then he will walk out of the room.

No time for his patients

If I could give him zero stars I would. Dr. Khuri walked in shook my had asked "Are things were good?" I said they were ok and he walked out saying i thing good see you next time or something like that. He never has any time to stop and discuss any thing. You are better off going to a place that is not a patient mill and don't worry he will charge your insurance no matter what.

Probably the worst visit ever to a doctor. Nurse took all the info took history and drew blood and it's done. Never ever going to see him again. Does not even follow after calling several times.

Phenomenal Experience

Dr. Khuri is a phenomenal Doctor. Truly a life saver. Very knowledgable, patient and personable. Could not have had a better experience.

he diagnosed my wife as having lupus. scared the heck outta her. she went to specialist and he said she did NOT have lupus. this doc thinks he knows it all but does not. we have switched doctors since .