Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Murad G Salaita has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Murad G Salaita has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Murad G Salaita has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Salaita treated both my mom and Dad at UT Hospital before they passed away and he was the most kind and compassionate dr. i've ever been around. He seemed to genuinely care about my parents and did everything he could to help diagnose their medical conditdion and come up with the best treatment to help them. I'm convinced Dad lived as long as he did because of Dr. Salaita's care. He would give us all the time we needed to ask questions and he took the time to answer every question. He was so kind and was so good at understanding how we were feeling. I just wish he had a regular practice so I could be his patient too. I would recommend him very highly to everyone. We need so many more drs. like him.
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Murad G Salaita accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Tennessee Medical Center, 1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Murad G Salaita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.