Dr. Murad G Salaita Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Murad G Salaita?

Dr. Salaita treated both my mom and Dad at UT Hospital before they passed away and he was the most kind and compassionate dr. i've ever been around. He seemed to genuinely care about my parents and did everything he could to help diagnose their medical conditdion and come up with the best treatment to help them. I'm convinced Dad lived as long as he did because of Dr. Salaita's care. He would give us all the time we needed to ask questions and he took the time to answer every question. He was so kind and was so good at understanding how we were feeling. I just wish he had a regular practice so I could be his patient too. I would recommend him very highly to everyone. We need so many more drs. like him.