Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mural Nishikawa
Dr. Mural Nishikawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nishikawa is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Providence Milwaukie Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mural Nishikawa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
spoke with my Dr. who wanted to do tests to see if my prostate cancer was elsewhere and she denied the testing thru UHC contact as UHC physicians review. She has not seen me & does not know as much of my condition as my Doctor. I wonder if she would deny the same test for herself or her family member or if she would simply cite "protocol". Seems to me my UHC insurance and their "protocol" both simply SUCK.
i have two words for this doctor: pure evili have never had such a depressing and scary visit with a doctor in all my life. this woman will try to convince you you're insane if she doesn't know what the root of your illness is. the chances of which are high, as she doesn't seem to know ((( anything ))). do NOT trust this doctor to look our for your best interest. she's on some kind of sick power trip and could care less.
Dr. Nishikawa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Medical Center
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Mural Nishikawa accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mural Nishikawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.