Dr. Murali Dharan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Murali Dharan?

Poor bedside manner

I don't recommend Dr.Dharan. In my opinion, good bedside manner is vital for a doctor. Prior to my mom's surgery, Dr.Dharan was arranged to draw her blood. He failed to draw her blood. The needle poked through her vein and formed a blood ball under her skin and caused pain. When she complained, he said it isn't a big deal to be hurting for a minute. No apologies what so ever. He also threatened that her surgery might be cancelled. My mom doesn't speak English and she was very worried her needed surgery will be cancelled. Fortunately, after we went to the surgeon's office and the nurse there drew her blood without problem and she is in her surgery right now. My mom had a heart attached two months ago during a surgery because of stress. Dr.Dharan's rude demeanor negatively affected her emotional disposition. On top of that, he demonstrated no empathy.

An intelligent, talented and Caring Doctor

This doctor was amazing and very well-respected by other hospital staff. He also appears to have a photographic memory and remembers names weeks, months and years later! He remembers not only patients, yet, their family members too! Intelligent, competent and kind too.

I felt I was in great hands with every aspect of my medical care with the Dr. his staff went out there way to make sure that I received the very needed treatment. They eased my high anxiety and my resistance for over 7 months to have the operation, they would not give up and for that I am grateful.

A gift from God

His confidence comes out to where you know you are in good hands. He talks to you like he has known you all your life. He has a way that makes you feel safe. He is sufficient at meeting all your needs. He is amazing! A genius! Doctor Dharan has been a blessing from God to our family. He makes one feel like you are the only one, gives his full attention and interest in each case he has. We are very greatful God chose him to be my mothers surgeon / doctor. And I thank God for him.

Dr. Dharan saved my life. He is caring, explained all my choices, listened to me and answered all my questions. A surgeon who is so talented might be arrogant, but not Dr. Dharan. He has a good bedside manner, taking time with both me and my family. His easygoing manner put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Dharan.

Outstanding Sugeon

Took a great deal of time to explain my condition, options for treatment and what needed to be done in great detail. Made sure that I was mentally ready to proceed. Excellent surgeon, as well as a caring and compassionate person. I received outstanding treatment and follow-up both before and after my surgery. Would recommend him highly to those in need of valve replacement.