Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Murali Moorthy has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Murali Moorthy has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Murali Moorthy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Murali Moorthy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Doctor Moorthy presents himself in a very professional, knowledgable and friendly manner. From my first visit, Doctor Moorthy made me feel comfortable and confident that he was the right physician to perform my ankle replacements. He has since completed my two ankle heel wedges and my right ankle replacement, successfully, without any complications and because of these experiences, I feel a closeness and a friendship with Doctor Moorthy and his staff .
Dr. Moorthy did an amazing job on my toes. I was impressed with the X-rays. It seemed like there was so much that had to be done to straighten my toes and create a joint that was secure. He was able to do that, and with excellent results! Even though the healing took longer than I expected (bone graft), I know that it was necessary in order to be completely healed. Dr. Moorthy took the time to explain everything carefully along the way. I appreciated the time he gave and thoroughness he showed. I will need the same procedure done on my other foot, and will not hesitate to ask him to do it. BTW, he has not tried to persuade me to have it done before it's really needed.
I have suffered the last 6 years for Dr. Moorthy's arrogance and incompetence. I broke my foot through an unfortunate accident and have never been the same. I am now disabled and have trouble with walking, my knee, my other foot, my hip and back all from the uneven gait from my foot surgery.If you have a problem with your feet or ankles do not go to Moorthy. If he has already left you in a bad position get out of the John Muir Network. All of the Ortho's and Podiatrists are buddies.
Dr. Moorthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Murali Moorthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMuir Orthopedic Specialists, 2405 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Murali Moorthy in this video.
Dr. Murali Moorthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.