Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
She's a terrible Doctor who should not be practicing medicine. She doesn't care about her patients, barely spoke to me throughout my care and when I asked a question the answer was always "I don't know". I would not recommend her to anyone and anyone who is thinking about seeing her, please look into her history. There are many complaints against her!
First things first Im warning anyone who has to go to this office that their billing is horrible. They did not disclose to me that everything is billed as outpatient. Not a single thing was billed like a regular doctor's office. This includes test and office visits! I didnt know this until my son was born and I started getting bills from 3 months ago! They also bill their ultrasounds through the hospital, which cost even more money! Ive got awesome insurance, but still have to pay 10% of everything this office did! Im currently fighting this, but dont think Ill win! I was referred to Dr. Turnquest office for Gestational Diabetes. I saw her partner, Dr. Hughes on my first visit and only saw Dr. Turnquest once. When we saw Dr. Turnquest, she seemed to be annoyed that we asked to speak to her. She was rude and did not want to answer our questions. For 3 months we never saw another doctor. On numerous occasions, neither doctor was even in the office. When my son was born, the cord was around him 3 times this office never caught that he was in any distress. My own OB caught it on a routine visit.Dont go to this office, unless you have money to burn. There are other high risk doctors in the Evansville area I wish someone would have warned me before we ended up being out hundreds of dollars for a bunch of tests that I didnt really need.
27 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1991
G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College
Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorton Childrens Maternal Fetal Medicine Downtown, 601 S Floyd St Ste 700, Louisville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells in this video.
Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.