Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells?

Terrible Doctor

She's a terrible Doctor who should not be practicing medicine. She doesn't care about her patients, barely spoke to me throughout my care and when I asked a question the answer was always "I don't know". I would not recommend her to anyone and anyone who is thinking about seeing her, please look into her history. There are many complaints against her!

Warning about billing with this office

First things first Im warning anyone who has to go to this office that their billing is horrible. They did not disclose to me that everything is billed as outpatient. Not a single thing was billed like a regular doctor's office. This includes test and office visits! I didnt know this until my son was born and I started getting bills from 3 months ago! They also bill their ultrasounds through the hospital, which cost even more money! Ive got awesome insurance, but still have to pay 10% of everything this office did! Im currently fighting this, but dont think Ill win! I was referred to Dr. Turnquest office for Gestational Diabetes. I saw her partner, Dr. Hughes on my first visit and only saw Dr. Turnquest once. When we saw Dr. Turnquest, she seemed to be annoyed that we asked to speak to her. She was rude and did not want to answer our questions. For 3 months we never saw another doctor. On numerous occasions, neither doctor was even in the office. When my son was born, the cord was around him 3 times this office never caught that he was in any distress. My own OB caught it on a routine visit.Dont go to this office, unless you have money to burn. There are other high risk doctors in the Evansville area I wish someone would have warned me before we ended up being out hundreds of dollars for a bunch of tests that I didnt really need.

Dr. Mureena A Turnquest Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.