Dr. Muriel Boreham Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Muriel Boreham?

Lige changing

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

I've lived with overactive bladder for at leat 20 years. Never a right diagnostic. I used to go to the bathroom an average of 32 times a day, a condition that had a horrible impact on my life quality. Dr. Boreham made every effort to help me, and I couldn't be more grateful, I am a new person. I absolutely recomend her, such a kind and great professional.

A "Real" Doctor!!

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Best experience I have ever had with a physician. Very thorough, knowledgeable, patient, kind, informative, and comforting. Actually sits and listens without the distractions of computers and phone. Makes eye contact and has a genuine concern for your health and what you have to say. Staff was equally accommodating. Highly recommend.

Office staff rude

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Since moving to office on Swiss Avenue ,when I call the office, the office staff has been extremely rude . Recently, I called about an appt. issue and immediately after I thanked the woman, she slammed the phone down. She wasn't pleasant during the whole conversation, which only last approximately 2 minutes. Unlike her office staff, Dr Boreham has always been very pleasant and helpful.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Kind, compassionate and caring.

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr. Boreham is the best doctor I have ever seen. The robotic surgery for removal of the uterus and bladder repair resulted in barely any bleeding and very little pain. She takes all the time that you need and is a compassionate listener. The whole experience was worth driving 4oo miles round trip. She's the bomb!!! Thanks, Dr. Boreham

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I had pain in my bladder and urethra on my initial visit, so she saw me immediately. I found this exceptional. Most every doctor I go to do not care if I am in pain or not, including the dentist I went to just recently, which I found exceptional in that situation. Dr. Boreham is a caring and considerate person.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I had a prolapsed bladder and trouble with leaking so when I made my initial appointment with her office, Dr Borham spent over an hour talking to me and my son about the procedures. She put both of us at ease and gave clear expectations which meant so much to both of us since I was recently divorced and afraid of everything.We decided that she would repair the bladder and tie the urethra. The procedure was cutting edge technology, a robotic procedure which cuts your recovery time in half! The staff was also encouraging and called me by my first name. They encouraged me every step of the way and helped me gauge my expectation level and conquer my fears.Fast forwarding today, at 51 a year after the surgery, I have a full life and my confidence level has skyrocketed. This was the best decision I made because it gave me back my life. Thank you Dr. Borham!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. Boreham was very thorough in diagnosing my problems and her follow up treatment was excellent. She worked with me from several angles to ensure that I had the best options available. I then referred her to my mom. Dr. Boreham spent her lunch hour with my mom rather than asking her to come back at another time when she realized it was going to take longer than she initially thought. My mother thinks she is the best doctor she has seen in years.

Posted on August 19th, 2010

wonderful doctor

Dr. Boreham

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Best Doctor I have ever been to !

Best doctor ever

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Dr. Boreham was the first doctor in 7 years that actually sat down and LISTENED to my problems. She devoted an adequate amount if not extra amount of time in the initial appointment. I would strongly recommend Dr. Boreham to other patients! She has been a miracle to me.

Posted on November 7th, 2017