Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muriel G Stoev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
No words for the two nurses, One is just plain nasty, the other one LOUD, pushy, thinks you need to know every ounce of her personal life(I have heard more then I care to), and screaming at everyone saying how wonderful she is. She has an answer for everything. I have had maybe 6 appointments and getting enough of this loudmouth. You can hear her all over the building. Not what I want to encounter in a doctor' office. Wake up doctor. These two and really not helping your practice.
I recently was denied health insurance do to being diabetic. However I was never told I was. I requested test results to document this several times and they refused to provide. I was told "we have too many files to search for a past patient". LWRMC provided test results done there, but nothing from Dr. Stoev. Also never received a synopsis of my visits, just the billing. When I was a patient, she was NEVER on time...first visit was a 2.5 hour wait. Even when booked the 1st appt. of the morning, she was over an hour late. Finally learned she was at the MC with a patient...would have been nice to have been informed when I arrived...and she wondered why my blood pressure was high!
Dr. Muriel G Stoev accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStoev & Stoev Md Pa, 7305 Professional Pkwy E, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Dr. Muriel G Stoev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.