Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Murli K Raman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 18
Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Murli Raman. He thoroughly assessed my dad, and was able to place with four cardiac stents during a cardiac catheterization. He not only treated my dad, but also took the time to teach us about what was wrong with my dad's arteries and how he fixed them. We feel he saved our dad's life, and we are grateful for the care he provided all of us. Our family highly recommends him.
Cardiac Solutions is a great office overall. Very easy to schedule appointments, check-in process is streamlined, and front desk staff are courteous. Unfortunately, I noticed that Dr. Raman is very abusive to his staff, and publicly berated one of his assistants while I was there. I also overhead him say that he "didn't care" what a patient's wishes were, and make disparaging comments about cardiac surgeons. I didn't feel safe with a doctor with such a bad temper, and I felt that this took the focus off of taking care of patients.
Dr. Raman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Murli K Raman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiac Solutions, 13128 N 94th Dr Ste 100, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Murli K Raman in this video.
Dr. Murli K Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.