Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Murlidhar A Amin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Murlidhar A Amin has the following 6 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Murlidhar A Amin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of Murlidhar A Amin - Posted on February 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Murlidhar A Amin - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Murlidhar A Amin - Posted on October 6th, 2011
Elizabeth & Carroll Dupree
Self-verified patient of Murlidhar A Amin - Posted on April 2nd, 2011
Dr. Amin is a wonderful doctor!
Self-verified patient of Murlidhar A Amin - Posted on April 27th, 2010
Almost my entire family goes to Dr. Amin. He is always VERY professional, knowledgable, and I would trust him with my life....literally. I have a friend who had gone to a cardiologist in Houston once at the medical center over there and she was told by her doctor that Dr. Amin is highly recommended and well respected by the doctors over in Houston. That speaks volumes. He remembers everything about you and your case, even if you haven't been there in a couple years. He is truly amazing! I would highly recommend him because he gives AWESOME patient care!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMurlidhar Anatkumar Amin MD, 502 Lexington Dr, Port Neches, TX
Take a minute to learn about Murlidhar A Amin - Cardiovascular Disease in Port Neches, TX, in this video.
Murlidhar A Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Neches, TX.