Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Pahuja is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital and Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Pahuja has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja has the following 3 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 4 of 4
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Pahuja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Liaquat National Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnited Surgical Associates, 4287 Richmond Ave Fl 1, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja in this video.
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.