Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray Casey
Dr. Murray Casey, MD, MBA, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Casey is affiliated with Alegent Immanuel Medical Center, Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce and Alegent Health Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray Casey has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Murray Casey has the following 10 expertise
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
Dr. Murray Casey has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Murray Casey is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Casey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Creighton University Medical Center
Allegent Health Community Memorial
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Dr. Murray Casey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, 601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Murray Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.