The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray K Dalinka
Dr. Murray K Dalinka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Dalinka is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Dalinka has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray K Dalinka has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Murray K Dalinka has the following 38 expertise
- Vascular Disease
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
- Bone Cysts
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Joint Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Tendon Injuries
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spontaneous Fractures
- Joint Instability
- Synovial Cyst
- Bone Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Wrist Injury
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscule Diseases
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Dalinka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Murray K Dalinka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Murray K Dalinka in this video.
Dr. Murray K Dalinka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.