Dr. Murray Eiland Jr Is this you?

Remarkable Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I became a patient of Dr. Eiland's almost 9 years ago. I was a lost cause. Dr. Eiland worked with me on finding what I needed to live a happy, normal & productive life. I always looked forward to my visits with him. He's someone who I have much respect & admiration for. He helped me transform into the person I am today. I don't know where I would be if it wasnt for his help. I owe him so much & I will always be grateful. He's one of a kind.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I've been to countless psychiatrists over the years and the only one I've ever felt truly comfortable and at ease with has been Dr Eiland. I've been a patient of his for almost 9yrs and the help he has given me has completely changed my life. I owe him all the thanks in the world. Dr. Eiland is a doctor who has helped me through the worst of times and showed me the path to living a rewarding life. Great doctor!

Posted on May 30th, 2014