Have you seen Dr. Murray L Friedberg?

I went to the Dr Friedberg for cataract evalution .I was very nervous and he just put me at ease. He explained the whole procedure and I had surgery on both eyes in two weeks.I had the best follow-up care and I now have new prescription for glasses.I can see better now than I did when I started wearing glasses as a child.I would not hesitate to recommended him to anyone...not just friends and family.Thanks again Dr. Friedberg for excellent care.

Mr

I had laskik surgery many years ago but as many others I developed cateracts. Dr Friedberg with their new technology has my eyes back to 20/20. I'm 83 years young. I find this remarkable. Dr Friedberg was so professional, friendly and so efficient. His staff was just as gracious. My experience was simply remarkable. At my age Ive seen many doctors and I can say the outcome and treatment was excellent.

Skilled, dedicated, efficient. Removed cataracts and inserted custom lenses in both eyes. Very satisfied and pleased with the entire process.

Dr. Frieberg provided me excellent service from cataract diagnosis and surgery to follow up. I would highly recommend him.

Cataract surgery& have been a patient for sometime now & would highly recommend the practice.

Always a good experience,,

Prompt and courteous service.

We truly appreciate Dr. Freidberg and his knowledge!

Manatee Eye Clinic

Excellent 5 star practice. I have used them for years for exams and surgery. Murray Friedberg is the BEST eye surgeon anywhere. His credentials speak volumes. My eyes are important and I won't trust their care to some two bit doctor. I demand the best and I get the best at this practice.

Dr. Murray L Friedberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City Center, FL.

Dr. Murray L Friedberg Is this you?