Dr. Murray Kemp Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Murray Kemp?

Best doctor ever

Staff is great and clear in helping you understand whats needed towards your health.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE HIGH DESERT

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE HIGH DESERT. HE PUTS HIS PATIENTS CARE FIRST. IWILL NOT TRADE HIM FOR ALL TGHE TEA IN CHINA. I CAME TO HIM 3 YEARS AGO AS A BROKEN HUMPTY DUMPTY THAT NONE OF THE KING HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN COULD NOT PUT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.BUT THATGODFORDR. KEMP HE IS PUTTING ME BACK TOGETHER AGAIN STEP BY STEP PIECE BY PIECE I THANK GOD FOR PUTTINGTHIS WONDERFUL GIFTED DOCTOR IN MY LIFE.

patient

He is amazing. No better Dr. I have met. Met him in ER 14 mths. ago and wish it was 15 yrs ago.

Dr. Kelly OVERDOSED Me and I was days away from Death, thanks to her.

I met Dr. Kemp when my Hubby took me into St. Mary's ER. Dr. Kemp saw me, ran test and admitted me due to my Primary Dr. who btw was Dr. Kelly Ahmed had overdosed me 4 times the amount of Synthroid for 4 mths and had made a mess of me. It effected every part of me and now Dr. Kemp I am proud to say is my new Primary Dr. He is amazing as is Dr. Steve Damiani, who between the 2 Drs. saved my LIFE. I also give credit to Our Good Lord above.