3.0

Have you seen Dr. Murray Lieberman?

Excellent treatment of my Kidney Stone(s)

Dr Lieberman helped to eliminate a fairly large kidney stone using laser 'blast-It-Outame' procedure with minimum discomfort during surgery. I especially appreciated the care during post-operative removal of drainage materials. His office staff was very accommodating.

Deeply regret that I went to this doctor

The medication that Dr. Lieberman prescribed caused terrible skin problem, and I had to go to an urgent care clinic. I learned later that women over 6 ...

Unethical as a medical doctor. His interest is in earning more money.

Even after my simptom was gone, he kept recommending me to go through additional procedures that were not necessary., saying "just in case." He does not care about his patient because he did not read my medical history. He was in a hurry, and rude to me. I have no respect for this doctor.

His interest is in earning more money.

He does not read your medical history. I was advised to go through unnecessary procedures.

incompetent stuff

the office is overstuffed with incompetent help. Every little thing takes 2-3 days to execute. You wait 3 days for lab results, 3 days for a response to a prescription refill, etc. I had enough. Time to leave for a more competent office

Office Manager

I first met Dr. Lieberman 20 years ago when I was in hospital with a serious Cystisist in the process of having a chemo treatment. He and my Oncologist worked very hard to heal me. Since then I have been seeing him on and off all these years. I find him to be a very caring,friendly, understanding & easy to talk to, good manners. Takes time to listen to your needs. Office staff are polite. In short -- great doctor.

Be prepared to wait

With only two patients in the waiting room, the wait was so long (1 hour, 30 minutes) I left. Him or his staff have no appreciation of people's time. Patients time is valuable too but not to them

Dr. Murray Lieberman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.

Dr. Murray Lieberman Is this you?