Dr. Murray Pearlman Is this you?

The Best

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman, It is no words to describe him, He is the best. He has been my Dr. for 35 years, ever since he delivered my son.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

dr pearlman is one of the very best doctors around. I highly recommend him. He cares about his patients.

Post pregnancy

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I had a very bad expieriance with my former Obgyn who was not attentive to me during and after my pregnancy. I found dr Pearlman and he was a life send. He took the time to explain what my complications were and how we could address them. I've been seeing him for a while now. I really appreciate the way he treats me as a patient and I highly recommend him

Posted on August 12th, 2013

treated like a cattle call. receptionists were very rude, the appointment was extremely late. will never go to this doctor again

LOVE!!!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2013

He's the BEST!!! You may have an issue with a return call scheduling and appointment from the front desk staff but be persistent, he's worth it! He takes his time and that's what I love most. He'll be sure to call and follow up with you to ensure all is well. I wish he was affiliated with GBMC

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 1st, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Pearlman approximately 2 yrs. ago. His bedside manner is absolutely wonderful. He always greets his patients with a warm and fr ...

Gestational Diabetes During Pregnancy

Posted on September 10th, 2011

When I was pregnant I saw Dr. Pearlman, Feldman, Gabay, Sondergaard. With my first pregnancy I had urinary tract infections, one after another. They became so bad I had to be put on Macrodantin for the whole pregnancy. I was never given a glucose tolerance test or a sonogram. This was in 1983 and 1986. My husand who is double boarded in internal medicine and Emergency medicine asked this practice if I could have gestational diabetes. They said NO. My first son was born three weeks early and weighed 7lbs 9oz. My second son weighed 9lbs 12 1/2 oz. During the birth of my second son, his heartbeat was slowing down and they had trouble getting him out. Dr. Sondergaard couldn't believe how much he weighed. Again there was NO sonograms done for either pregnancy. The result of this was a rectoceal operation and a hysterectomy with a bladder repair. I had urinary problems for many years after and went for check ups and was told that my uterus was slight prolapsed. The truth was my uterus was very prolapsed and I had to see a doctor at GBMC who told me he had NEVER in his whole career seen a 48 year old with such a bad case of prolapse. By this time I was a type 1 diabetic and needed major surgery. Unfortunately this occurred when my mother was dying from lung cancer. I had to run to the hospital, three days after the surgery to the hospital because because my mother had collapsed, the cancer had gone to her brain. Dr. Feldman was my mother's next door neighbor. This is why I chose this group. I didn't think they would harm me. I was wrong. I wanted three or four children, but with the rectoceal surgery I decided against it. My husband feels this group did me harm. My husband did see Dr. Pearlman in a store and told him this story, but not all of it. He apologized. I'm still angry. Dr. Pearlman did tell me to get a blood test when I was very very sick and it was type 1 diabetes. I thank him for that.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Awesome doctor. I absolutely love him, very caring, excellent bed-side manner. He is a rare find in the medical field.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2008

Dr. Pearlman is very caring. He never rushes appointments and is always willing to spend time answering questions. He follows up with a phone call if you have any problems to make sure you are doing well.

A kind, caring doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

Both my mother and I go to Dr. Pearlman and we agree that he not only is a very fine doctor but has a wonderful, caring manner. He spends as much time as needed and you never feel rushed. a rarity in today's medical system

EXCELLENT GYN

Posted on June 17th, 2008

HE IS ALWAYS CALM, PATIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. RETURNS ALL MY CALLS PROMPTLY. HE CARES!!!!!!

Personable and Caring

Posted on May 7th, 2008

Dr Pearlman is a very nice and considerate doctor. he really cares about his patients and will follow up on any problems. The visits are very professional and quick.