Dr. Murray Robinson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Murray Robinson?

Posted on October 31st, 2015

my wife had 2 surgery's by Dr. Robinson. Her neck fusion did not take and her back fusion did not take. She had her back redone and will have her neck redone in Dec. Very disappinting.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

I appreciate that Dr. Robinson for taking the time and explaining the procedures that I need.

Rev.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Back surgery is something you seldom hear to be successful. I am pleased to say my surgery was a complete success. I was suffering with Spinal Stenosis and Dr. Robinson was able to give me 100% relief. I recommend him without hesitation. His PA, Chad, was excellent with coverage when Dr Robinson was unavailable.

Unable To Get An Appointment For After Surgery For 3 Weeks

Posted on June 27th, 2013

After I had surgery the doctor wanted me to make an appointment to come to his office in 2 weeks to have my stitches removed and I am unable to get an appointment for 3 weeks. I am not happy with his office .

Great Doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr. Robinson has done 3 surgeries for different problems that I have had with my back. Everyone has been a success. He and his staff are very nice and concerned when I have questions and they get back with me in a timly manor. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.

Posted on September 5th, 2011

After two different surgeries (one neck the other lumbar fusion) I am well pleased with Dr. Robinson. I would have no problem recommending him, and I in fact have recommended to some friends.

Cervical Fusions

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I chose Dr. Robinson to do my cervical surgery in 2006, C-5,-6,and C-7. I woke from surgery in severe pain and complained about the pain 6 weeks later, again 3 months later. Dr. Robinson assured me that the fusions were still healing and I should not have any problem... Six months later I still have severe pain radiation into my arms and hands. He kept assuring me every test showed that everything went well and I should not be in any pain... What kind of Doctor would tell a patient that ???I left his practice and searched for another professional... come to find out the C-5 fusion has not healed, I am worse pain than before my first surgery... and it is very difficult to find a surgeon that wants to go in and do reconstructive surgery.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr. Robinson quickly and easily became my "gold standard" for doctors here in the Atlanta area. He asked many questions pertaining to my health history that were never addressed by any of the doctors I had seen previously. His explanations were easy to understand and offered in advance so that I felt prepared. He addressed my fears, another area that other doctors ignore. His quiet bedside manner always made me feel reassured that he took things as seriously as I did. He made it possible to change an experience laden with anxiety into a situation where I had the time and information that I needed to prepare myself. After the procedure he was very thorough and specific about followup instructions, telling me what to do and why it would help me.I found Dr. Robinson competent, thorough, and caring. I had no trouble getting an appointment. The receptionist was courteous and efficient. This was such a positive experience that I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a good neurosurgeon.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

He lost my MRI cd and the only two women at the front are very rude and they mess up messages for the dr. I had one surgery prior and he does nothing for pain

Posted on June 24th, 2017