Dr. Murray M Rosenberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Murray M Rosenberg?

Dr, Rosenberg has an excellent bedside manner and I believe sincerely cares for all of his patients. The only complaint that I have is the wait time to see him

MLM Nightmare

I went in for severe back pain(I wanted to rule out kidney or bladder infection). After waiting for an hour the "Dr." comes in and prounounces that I am fat (duh) and need a body cleanse. He then has me watch a 10 minute infomercial for ISAGENIX. Comes back in, hands me his "I am an ISAGENIX salesperson" card. Tells me my pain is too low for a kidney problem and without a urine sample tells me it is not a UTI. He then asks me if I have any questions about ISAGENIX and when I tell him no he shuttles me to the door. I still can't walk... so basically I paid him to show me an infomercial for his MLM.. I have a complaint into UHC and the NV Medical Board.

Choose another doctor

The staff is not courteous, they are very difficult to understand, phone messages concerning health problems are not returned (and you have to leave a message because no one answers the nurses line), his new office that he has merged into with another Dr is in a horrible location, and Dr Rosenberg either needs to take a B-12 shot or drink some coffee... He always seems tired. I have had the office cancel my appointment, so he can do a lipo surgery I'm sure.. That certainly makes more money. I've been going to him for 4 years and am finally switching.