Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Murray Rouse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rouse is an excellent physician. He has been my primary care provider/ Family Practice physician for many years. At this time, I actually drive from Olympia to Puyallup to keep him as my primary care provider. As a RN/ Nursing Director of a large Mental Health facility, I find that Dr. Rouse is excellent with continuity of care for his patients and ensuring that they receive appropriate follow-up care when indicated. He listens attentively to his patients, always considers their feelings/recommendations, and will make the decision that he feels is in their best interest. He is a "team player" and he will consider the patient's input regarding their care. He additionally has excellent knowledge of medical diagnosis, and he always considers his patients as priority when providing care. I have much experience with physicians (work >29 years, both parents and husband), and I consider Dr. Rouse to be one of the best that I have ever known. It will be hard when he someday retires. I highly recommend him to any person that seeks having an excellent physician care for them!
Dr. Rouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospita
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Murray Rouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Murray Rouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.