Dr. Murtaza Mussaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Murtaza Mussaji?

Impatient with Elderly

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr. Murtaza was very impatient with my elder mother n law. His disregard for her was very disturbing. When discussing her with his nurse assistants, he spoke in his native tongue which made her very uneasy as she felt that something was wrong with her health and they were hesitant to inform her. Perception is reality especially for the elderly.

No compassion for the elderly

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

My mom has been a patient of his for almost 2 years. I wish she would have come to me sooner knowing I have been in healthcare for over 15 years and have high expectations for physicians. Patient centered care is what I have always strived for in all of my healthcare institutions and that is how I knew the treatment my mother was receiving was far from that. She was in tears when she came home from her last appointment with him. Enough is enough, we are looking for another provider. Gone are the days where a dr. dealt with an uneducated, uninformed patient. A good Dr will want the patient to be a partner in the care they are recieving- not so with Dr. Murtaza. We are taking our business elsewhere. Simply writing this review for others to be informed.

Very Good & Knowlegable

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I was recommended to Mr. Mussaji, I had a blood disorder for many years, but he found something else that no other doc' had discovered. Thanks to Dr. Mussaji I am now on right meds. and NO more transfusions. He also discovered a heart condition I had been told for 25 years was a murmur. that to Dr. M I had heart surgery and the problem was repaired. I continue to see him as my PCP and will recommend him unconditionally. He's busy, if you want someone to chat with and tell jokes, please visit your neighbor. If you have a health condition--he is the best.

Posted on March 18th, 2016

The last 4 categories are mere assumptions. I have clearly not psychically been seen by the Dr. Scheduling appt went well. However I am compelled to warrant the lack of compassion and unfriendliness from I believe it was Maleza that I spoke with. Explained I only live 5 min from dr office; if I could pls be called in event of cancellation so that I wouldn't have to wait 10 days. Explained I have Wegner's and suspicious that my symptoms were surfacing. Explained my history of bladder & kidney infections, and really felt at the very least needed to be on antibiotic. I remained professional and compliant & will wait out the 10 days.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Mussaji for about three years. I really trust him as a Doctor. For about a year, I didn't like his demeanor. But, that was in my own mind because I didn't always like what he would tell me. But, overtime I began to lose weight and improve my health and he didn't have to push me. I thank him for not trying to be my friend but being honest with his diagnosis. He spends plenty of time with you and doesn't rush. He has really helped me.

Godfrey family review - Dr. Massaji

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Massaji was referred to me by my wife and I've had an exception experience. Not only is he an exceptional doctor with an extensive network with local doctors. I would recommend Dr. Massaji to anyone looking for an excellent Internal medicine doctor, who is also very personal, concerned, and dedicated

Ms.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Have seen Dr. Mussaji many times and he is excellent in doing blood work, urine samples and any other treatment to make sure he properly provides meds and treatment options. His waiting period has gone from less than 30 minutes to more than 90 minutes. He is arrogant and his bedside manner is no longer acceptable. He insulted my family member trying to get her to come to him for her weight. He knows nothing about her medical conditions. I have mentioned his attitude to his nurse previously not expecting her to confront him. I am looking for another doctor.

Very unconcerned rude doc

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Doctor Murtaza was a horrible doctor. He rushed my appointment, when I asked him few questions he even said that he has to look at other patients can't spent much time on me. I will not recommend him !! !

Mrs.

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr. Mussaji is an effective, knowledgeable, high-tech, fun and caring doctor.I love that he walks around with his laptop and has all your health info readily available at hand. I am so glad I found him after Kelsey-Sebol dropped Aetna; I thought I would never find another great doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I really like you, Dr. Mussaji!

great doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2013

My first visit was for blood pressure problems, dr. Musssaji put me on the right medication and it is now under control. He is very knowledgable in his field,and take time to answer your questions. His staff is also great.

Unprofessionalism